Tuesday 22 July 2008

Modus Operandi

I fell into the beartrap. I left the blog unattended. One entry and then I was gone. It's so, so easily done. Look! I've even fiddled with the date so the post I made in January looks like it was written a few days ago. And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for that pesky... me. Telling you.

I'm a little disappointed in myself, because much has happened over the past few months and i've neglected to be webwise. This makes me an absolute idiot, and i've only myself to blame for dismal box office returns. As a web user, I LOVE blogs. Love 'em. Can't get enough of all that reading. Which makes me a plank for not continuing with my own, and giving web visitors or anyone interested in seeing our shows NO incentive to come online. What a prize berk.

So i've decided to slog on with the blog, and I promise to be more proactive. I've brought that date forward to encourage some continuity, to renew my vows almost. Now that the das théatre main website is down (struggling to get Dreamweaver to do what I want, and yes i'm rather particular about how I want it all to look) the blog is an excellent way to keep you up to date in the run up to CAMDEN which is all very exciting. I mean, really exciting. It's a bit of a milestone for us to finally be on the London fringe at last, I can't tell you how overwhelmed and proud I am to be here.

So my aim is to keep on top of things, and update you as things progress. Well, as much as i'm prepared to reveal anyway. I'm making a pact with myself not to whinge or vent, especially in the heat of the moment when things can drag a little and nothing seems to go well... it does happen! das théatre does have it's down days. But I won't give away too many secrets, or i'll ruin the magic of the theatre!

Hopefully if some interesting industry stuff comes up i'll comment a little on that too...

No comments: